Health and Safety
sure of customer safety and health. The maintenance department takes regular care of product issues, causes, impacts and solutions recorded in maintenance reports. In addition, to allow the safety of all products under normal use and prevent cases, inside materials and components from six major hazards including accidental electric shock, energy risk, mechanical damage, radiation, chemistry and burn, our product safety department adopts IEC 60950-1 & IEC 62368-1 Certification Standard and do pre-test in the design stage in department lab. After the completion of the internal safety test, the independent verification unit shall send personnel to witness the test, making sure all products meet international standards and have their safety certificates issued. No violations of product safety regulations in 2021.
1. Implement risk assessment of information assets.
2. Maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of important information assets.
3. Continuous improvement of information security system through Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) management cycle.
4. Make sure to abide by customer contract and ensure customer information security.
5. Follow and comply with government information security regulations.
6. The participation of all employees and subcontractors.
ISO Quality Policy (NB&AEP Quality Policy)
In the pursuit of continue improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
- Implement management that responds to customer requirements
- Consistently provide innovative products that create a Competitive Advantage.
Medical Devices Policy
In the pursuit of continuing improvement, meet the requirement and expectation of customers as well as law and regulations.
- Implement Customer orientating management, produce competitive products and services; Maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Ensure the safety and efficiency of the production medical device
Updated on August 26, 2021